Friday, October 24, 2014

New Comics....September-October 2014....A little catching up to do...

I've been neglecting my duties for far too long...

Most of these are digital comics, but on rare occasion I still pick up some individual issues...

Prometheus #2



AVP: Fire and Stone #1 - Mike Mignola cover. Loving these crossover stories.





Also the new Hellraiser anthology comic 'Bestiary' started as well. It has been outstanding so far.







Next up some single issue greatness...

Swamp Thing 35...still killin' it



Robocop Ongoing #2...



Star Trek has also been on fire as of late with two series...

Star Trek Ongoing #35-37...The Q Gambit!







And the continuing saga of the City on the Edge of Forever original teleplay comics adaptation...







And finally on a suggestion from a friend, I got a deal on the first three volumes of Queen and Country...a spy thriller series...





2 comments:

eric corbett said...

COMICS!!!

Looks like you've got a lot of reading to do!

Every Fire and Stone cover you show me is great. Hope the story is just as good because I'm definitely judging these issues by their covers!

Dukes413 said...

Fire and Stone has been hopping around storywise....giving you clues without the full story at first. I like it, but I am sure it will make more sense and come together in the end. Can't complain about a series featuring Aliens, Predators, and Engineers in the slightest though...