Monday, October 27, 2014

4th Annual 30 in 30...Day 21 - I do what I WANT!!!!



This has to be as far away from horror as it gets this month, even though some pretty horrible things happen during this movie. So far, these movies are well made and well acted. I don't feel like I'm being insulted when I watch them. I may have liked this even better than the first one - even though the guy who plays Peeta is one of the most wooden actors in all of Hollywood. Gah...





Don't worry. I always tend to get one mainstream release in here during the 30 in 30. Some of the classics of horror are coming this week so get ready!

3 comments:

WarRaptor said...

smooches JLaw

eric corbett said...

I. LOVE. THIS. MOVIE.

The first one is good, but this one takes it to another level. Less than a month for the next one, can't wait!

Dukes413 said...

Just wish they wouldn't split the last one into TWO movies...BUT they seem to know what they are doing. Great movie - it improves on the original in just about every way.