Monday, October 19, 2015

Fifth Annual 31 in 31...Day 16 ... "Alone: bad. Friend: good!"



The Bride of Frankenstein / 1935

One of the all-time classic monster films. Picks up right where the first film leaves off within the burning wreckage of the windmill. The monster lives and he wants a FRIEND! My favorite part is where the blind violinist befriends the monster, cooks for him and allows him to rest in his humble abode. The monster gets his wish in the end as he/it realizes the folly of his creation and chooses oblivion over living...or does he?

Just gonna post a group of Mondo posters because why not?

The first is my fave...





2 comments:

eric corbett said...

Love seeing Mondo posters even for movies I've never seen. I agree, the first one is my favorite as well. Martin Ansin does great work. I love his Ghost in the Shell, Star Wars Cantina, The Mummy, and Batman '66 posters.

Dukes413 said...

Yes indeed. Mondo has a way of drawing you in no matter if you've seen the film or not. Thought you'd enjoy these.