Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend HAUL!!!! Comics, Magazines....oh my...

"50% off everything in the store" sales are a bad, bad thing...so this happens.



Let's take a closer look now shall we?

Transformers / G.I. Joe #1-4. Transformers, GI JOE, World War II and Jae Lee. These are a few of my favorite things.











The Programme - Volumes 1 and 2. This was a series that came out in the early to mid 2000s that I've always wanted to read. I missed it the first time, so now is the time.





Also got my hands on some 50 cents issues of Starlog, Fangoria and The 'Nam for my brother.









And a great Freddy Krueger issue of Cinefantastique...



Now we're getting serious...

Star Trek The Roleplaying game - Joachim pewter miniature. From the same series that my Khan came from. Couldn't pass this up for $1.50!





Some detail...



Now this I just picked up at the grocery store...but not for the NBA preview...



But for this nice spread on the future #1 pick...Jadeveon Clowney...He will Rise Again!



And this just because....

South Carolina 27
#5 Missouri 24

SHAWSHANK!!!!

1 comment:

eric corbett said...

damn that's one hell of a sale! those jae lee covers are awesome! nice pick-ups! i'm gonna have to grab that SI as well but i want it for the NBA preview just as much as the JD article! (i want the nets cover though, not that stupid dwight cover)