Tuesday, October 15, 2013

30 in 30...DAY 14...NEVER SLEEP AGAIN - The Elm Street Legacy (Part One)...



The first production by the same people who would go on to release Crystal Lake Memories (also posted on my blog a few nights ago.) This is the ultimate Elm Street fan's dream come true. (See what I did there?) A complete retrospective of the entire series and even the short lived TV show Freddy's Nightmares. I've seen this before and I'm revisiting since this is streaming on Hulu Plus this month! It comes in at a whopping 4 HOURS! Its an incredible experience and everyone that had anything to do with the series is here - Wes Craven, Robert Shaye, Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, Renny Harlin...down the smallest cast member, they all get a shot. I wish Johnny Depp and Patricia Arquette had been able or willing to be a part of this - they owe their careers to the Nightmare series in my opinion. Sadly neither could or would be interviewed. Oh well. I'm up to Part 5 - The Dream Child. Part II will be at a later date this week and include coverage of Parts 5 and 6, New Nightmare and Freddy Vs Jason.







After a rough night of filming, Englund would rip off the makeup and throw it on the floor behind him...GAH!





No comments: