Monday, October 14, 2013

30 in 30....DAY TWELVE. CRYSTAL LAKE MEMORIES, Part I (2013)



I added this documentary to my collection this year - the complete history of Friday the 13th. I am about halfway through (up to Part V-A New Beginning) and this a treat for Jason fans. Just about anything and everything and every ONE involved from the very beginning is in here. Wonderful behind-the-scenes stuff, cut scenes, outtakes, and stories! Despite the nature, repetition and overall quality of some of the films in the series, the actors involved always seem to have a good time with being a part of a truly loved franchise.



Door Test...



Diagram of one of the The Final Chapter's underwater kills...



Betsy Palmer is still amazed to this day at the fame she has achieved as a result of these movies. I hope I get to meet her one day!



Part II of the documentary will be up in a few days!

No comments: