Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Hunters have returned...

Two of the newest Series 11 figures...honestly these are two of the best Predators put out. I love the original paint schemes and the new weapons.

The Wasp...













I LOVE the xenomorph head impaled on the staff. Awesome detail.









Now on to my new favorite Predator toy. They took a previous figure from a year or two ago and created a new/original bio helmet for it plus new weapons pack and a frikkin SWORD. Oh yeah.

The Borg aka Lost Predator in Full Battle Armor...





















One of the best Pred toy pictures I've ever taken. Awesome.









The tubes and wires almsot make it look aquatic from a certain point of view. Incredible figure.

1 comment:

WarRaptor said...

Awesome man - I really like the Wasp, but both are bad ass