Monday, March 25, 2013

Final Comics...3.23.13...A Fond Farewell...

This will be my final comics post, at least as far as single issues goes. I decided that after taking into account my limited storage space and money spent, that I had to stop getting so many. So I went this past weekend and picked up my last pull stack. Not a bad way to go out...

FINAL COVER OF THE WEEK...Fever Ridge 2. Like reading an illustrated history book of the Pacific War in WW2. An excellent book...and educational too!



New Avengers 4 - my favorite Marvel Now title. Dark and very grim...



Uncanny Avengers 4 - Red Skull isn't playing around anymore...yikes!



Batman 18...



ST Countdown to Darkness....here it comes...



ST Hive...excellent cover...



Daredevil End of Days 6...I might have to cheat and get the final 2 issues of this. My favorite Marvel book bar none of 2012-13.

1 comment:

eric corbett said...

what a great stack to go out on!

the new avengers cover is fantastic. jock is the best. can't wait to get mine in the mail!

the trek hive cover is amazing as well. might get the TPB of this series once it releases.

and you know you're going to have cheat and get the final two issues of daredevil. resistance is futile! hahaha