Tuesday, November 4, 2014

4th Annual 30 in 30...Day 28 - HALLOWEEN II (1981)...



^^Still one of my favorite horror movie posters ever. Simple and to the point.

"He was my patient for fifteen years. He became an obsession with me, until I realized there was nothing inside him, neither conscious nor reason, that was even remotely human! An hour ago I stood up and fired six shots into him and he just got up and walked away. I am talking about the real possibility that he is STILL OUT THERE!"

The first Halloween that I ever saw or remember seeing. It picks up minutes after the first one ends. Michael is the unstoppable beast in this one - you see more of him than the first film. Great, great sequel.







Oh, and this too...

1 comment:

WarRaptor said...

hah that last gif is awesome. A truly scary movie.