Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekend Output

I spent ALL DAY Saturday drawing. Maybe not my best output ever, but def some of the most varied and complete I've done in a while in one sitting. Need more days like this.

First off, the workbench...



Using Steve Bissette's artwork from Alan Moore's Swamp Thing Annual #2 (1985) I wanted to draw my version of one of his panels...Below is the in progress shot by shot...









This place..it is HELL?





A quickie Pred in marker and color pencil



And finally, some turtles...the first one is a redraw of something I did about 20-25 years ago. I updated it and colored it in.



Another study, this time of am old TMNT panel, if memory serves...



Onward! More to come!

1 comment:

WarRaptor said...

Awesome stuff here! I especially like the Predator and the 'Redone' TMNT. But, great work all around!