Thursday, June 23, 2016

"I know your name..." Quickie movie review - The Conjuring 2...and some art

We may be in the middle of another Golden Age for Horror movies...

The Conjuring 2



Without spoiling it, this one blows the doors off the hinges - those same doors that the first film opened up for us nearly 3 years ago. James Wan is master filmmaker, and we should be honored that he chooses the horror genre to showcase his talents. Amazing camera work, jump scares, score, and story telling. And did I mention the demons? Not one, but three are involved in this film! It definitely needs to be seen in a crowded theater - with the lights turned out, and the sound turned up. Sheeezus! Can't wait to see where this one goes next...

4 out of 5 Khans!!!!



So I drew some quickie art from it too...VALAK



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, can't wait to see. Very nice art..

WarRaptor said...

Without spoiling it, I pissed my pants 3 times.