Monday, February 24, 2014

FINISHED! Eduard 1/72 BF 110 G-2 "Wespen"...

I have to say this just might be my best ever. All time? Maybe not...but definitely the best 1/72 scale I've EVER done. And I hate 1/72 scale - the twin engine ww2 bombers/fighters seem to be just big enough in this scale to provide a good challenge and still get acceptable detail. Can't say enough about these Eduard Profipack kits - they have everything! Of course there are areas where I messed up or simply do not have the technical skill to master, but overall I'm really pleased - a plane I've always wanted to model since I was a kid, and now I have. Enjoy!











One of my favorite shots, a great angle to photograph any model.



Cockpit detail! There are seatbelts down in there somewhere...





An opposite side profile shot. Really like this one too!







Seatbelts!







Favorite Shot out of any in the bunch!





Couldn't resist to monotone one of these and make it like an old WW2 photo. Perhaps more will follow.





















Best aircraft belly weathering I've ever done...love how the engine stains and panel lines came out!









Some additional grey background photos.











Another monotone...





Great shot of the wing strut weathering/silvering/paint chipping...using silver pencil.





WAR MACHINE!!!

No comments: