Monday, February 17, 2014

Eduard 1/72 Bf 110 G-2...Winders and Future...

Getting to the end on the 110...Got the Canopy PIECES on this weekend..Looking good so far...second picture you can see the TINY TINY Target photo-etch on the co-pilot's rear machine gun. There were supposed to be two of them but yeah I lost that...oh well...





I hate taking flash pics of models...it can show every little mistake you make BUT I wanted to show the cockpit detail in a few shots.





A few more canopy shots...detail in pilot's seat...still need to add the seat belts. Yikes!







Finally a coat of Future. Decals will go on tonight if time permits.



Bonus...this is something I came across in a Google search over the weekend...apparently this is a "skin" for an online WW2 game featuring a BF110 in Japanese camo and markings. Very cool looking and I may just have to model this in the future!

No comments: