Friday, December 20, 2013

MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIES OF 2014...

I always like to do this once I've posted my Top Movies of 2013. A look back and a look forward, if you will.

#9 INTERSTELLAR - Christopher Nolan. Science Fiction/Aviation. Space. I'm in.



#8 Transformers - Age of Extinction. Let's be honest, other than the first one, these have been kinda crappy. The last one was an improvement over the second. Rumors of the Dinobots, Galvatron, and Unicron all have me interested. Here's to hoping...



#7 Expendables 3 - All the greats together yet again.



#6 Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit - the trailer looks awesome and Chris Pine is the man.



#5 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - the first one was excellent. Can't wait to see more of this story.



#4 The Raid 2: Bernadal. My favorite action movie of 2012 gets a sequel.



#3 Lone Survivor. This will be out very soon and it can't come soon enough.





#2 X-Men Days of Future Past. Dare I hope this is as good as First Class? It looks SO PROMISING!!!!



DRUMROLL PLEASE...

#1 MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIE OF 2014....DUH

GODZILLA. Outside of the 2009 Star Trek reboot, this might be my most anticipated of the last DECADE. The first trailer was amazing. Godzilla looks big and nasty again. Multiple monster fights. Please now I must have it.



We will see you soon, my friend...



No comments: