Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dragon 1/35 scale German "Blue Division" Spanish Volunteers...FINISHED!!!

1/35 scale soldiers are HARD! Haha, took me the better part of a MONTH to get these done. I'm pleased with the overall results - I added a few more weapons than intended per the kit instructions. But hey - why not right? I'd like to do more but perhaps I will try to find some smaller scales next time around. These are almost twice the size of my Japanese Pilots from earlier this year.

First off, a few reference pics including a unique "skull" logo that I tried (somewhat successfully) to put on the helmets.























Had to get a close-up of this one. Somehow I got the face just right...it even looks like his eyes are looking to the right! Lucky weathering I guess...



The full figure...













No comments: