Friday, July 26, 2013

Dragon 1/35 scale German "Blue Division" Spanish Volunteers...details, details...

Getting close now..a bit more detail/trim work on some of the figures. I hate the white ones..hopefully those can be saved with some weathering and shading. Perhaps they will look better with weapons strapped everywhere. Ugh. I def like the darker uniform combos best.

My favorite figure and paint job so far...



Second fave - notice the buttons!



Back of same one...showcasing bags and magazines attached...



Guns, Guns, Guns!!!







1 comment:

WarRaptor said...

Hahahah I hate white ones.

Dude, that first picture is TERRIFIC. I really like your shading. I like the pic of all of the guns (lots of guns) too.

White needs many coats, especially if you are painting from a dark prime. I usually paint a light grey, then a lighter grey, then a lighter grey, then white.