Friday, April 19, 2013

I believe in you, Jim...

The hype machine is in full overload now for INTO DARKNESS. I couldn't be happier...

The new official magazine...bought.



New Revell Enterprise model kit. I had sworn off Revell kits a few weeks back, this one might just bring me back in. That's a big sucka. Might have to battle damage it up a bit...







The english version of the Pine Kirk poster and a UK Cumberbatch Harrison poster...





Statue of the new Gorn from the new Star Trek game that is out next week.....yeah that's bought too!



Fan art for the first movie...I love the Enterprise firing all phasers!



New classic Enterprise poster. Awesome.



And last but not least, a little character quote picture...awesome awesome awesome...

1 comment:

WarRaptor said...

AHHHHH!!!! Thats a LOT of stuff man.

LIGHT IT UP! LIGHT IT UP! That ent is begging for lights.