Monday, December 31, 2012

Coming in 2013...

So as we bring 2012 to a close, I like to look ahead and see what's coming for 2013. Here are the top 5 movies I'm very excited to see!

#5 PACIFIC RIM. Giant Monsters fighting Giant Robots. I don't care how stupid it is, this has to rule.



#4 THE HOBBIT - THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG. It's exciting to get to wait for a new LOTR movie for the next two years again!



#3 EVIL DEAD. Remakes are typically pieces of garbage, but man does this one look NASTY. And I mean that in a good way. I can't wait to see it.



#2 MAN OF STEEL. Not that I disliked Superman Returns, but this brand new take looks SO GOOD. Superman has always been my favorite, I hope this movie does the character justice. Kneal before Zod!



#1 STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS. Does this need any explanation? I'm there.




No comments: