Monday, January 5, 2015

Coming Soon 2015...

Still compiling my 2014 Best Of lists, but for now, here's what I'm most looking forward to in 2015 in motion pictures!

Things get started early with one of my most anticipated films!

Clint Eastwood's American Sniper / January 16



Neill Blomkamp's CHAPPiE / March 6



Joss Whedon's Avengers Age of Ultron / May 1



Maybe my second most anticipated...

George Miller's Mad Max Fury Road / May 15



Another that I hope to be really good, but I expect it will fall short of expectations. What's up with that spelling?

Alan Taylor's Terminator: Genisys / July 2015



If this can be half as good as SkyFall, we all win.

Sam Mendes' Spectre / November 6



Lastly, some little independent film with light swords in it. We shall see.

JJ Abrams' Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens / December 15



Also of note: news on Shane Black's Predator 3, more info on the recently announced Rambo 5: The Last Blood, and something on The Legend of King Conan! I'd also like to know the status of this Friday the 13th sequel set in the 1980s...

No comments: