Monday, June 9, 2014

Some Weekend Work...Baloks, Gorn, Mauls, Xenomorphs, Oh my...

I made it my mission to get a few pieces finished this weekend. Got some varied works done....so here it comes...

My favorite of the weekend...Balok from the Star Trek episode The Corbomite Maneuver.



And then that led to a Gorn...this one turned out less than stellar, but it was fun to so at least...some in progress and shading...













And the Final:



Then that led to this for all my Star Wars homies...







Final version plus a close-up:





Then I cut a piece of paper in half and got two quickies our of the way...

Teh first is an alternate Alien Xenomorph...half the size of the original one from last week...







And some crappy random blue clouds that turned out more like cotton candy...





And a random workbench pic:

No comments: