Friday, March 28, 2014

The New Alliance...

Back to the mission at hand last night...into Klingon space, at one of their "Great Halls" - when Empress Sela of the Tal Shiar appears...pretty sure that was actually Denise Crosby providing the voice work!





Godzilla species....er I mean the Gorn...hanging out on the station...



Cool quick cut screen at the moment where you choose to side with the Federation or the Klingons...I went with Klingons of course...because I get to choose their ships down the line...



On the way to meet my klingon squad, I came across of these suckers...



My wingman...the IKS Kang.



A romulan warbird tried to change our minds - too bad I had other plans. Your ship might be bigger, but I'm smaller and faster than you are...here I am uncloaking and unleashing a barrage on their exposed hind quarters.



Mission accomplished. Centurion Maraudus...now commander of the I.K.S. Rodan Prime...look at those wings. Look at those multiple phaser node points. Oh my.





No comments: