Monday, May 6, 2013

Free Comic Book Day...uh oh...Post May 4 celebration...

I did a bad, bad thing...

Free Comic Book Day was this past Saturday so naturally there was a huge stack of free stuff to get and a massive sale on current back issues which I needed to complete some recent storylines and mini runs. So this happened.

Swamp Thing 18 - the true end to the Rot World storyline..great issue.



ST Countdown to Darkness 4..oh boy, here it comes...



Planetoid 5 - nice little Sci Fi Series...



Godzilla Half Century War 5...best Godzilla series ever? Just might be...great cover!



Manh Proj 11...oops, I realized that I don't have #10 yet!



DD End of Days 7...one more to go!



Some of the highlights from the Free Stash -

The Walking Dead Special...short stories about some of the fan fave characters...



Superman. Jim Lee. Yes.



Mass Effect.



And finally - caught up on some series in TPB form. First was Volume One of SAGA - one I've been wanting to get into since reading the first issue like 7-8 months ago. Very Good!



TWD Volume 17 - Catching up on this - whoa is all I can say.

No comments: