Monday, May 21, 2012

New Comics...catching up on the last two weeks...

I've been away for a few days and have missed some posts/updates so here we go... First off, a new TPB I picked up over the weekend - The Ultimates 2 - Volume 2. A contemporary take on the Avengers and very close to the characters and atmosphere of the new Avengers movie, with a bit more grit. I highly recommend this - it is a nice introduction to the Ultimates line of books which is frankly a lot larger than I thought. Wow.
Co-Covers of the Week - The Manhattan Projects 3 and Batwoman 9...
Free Comic Book Day issue - The New 52 #1...kinda sums up the first few months with some backstory and teases DC's first major EVENT coming in 2013. So much potential! Very excited...
Batman 9...
X-Force 25...

3 comments:

WarRaptor said...

Love that 'Ultimates' cover. So many great colors.

I need to catch up on the Batman issues...

Dukes413 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dukes413 said...

The Ultimates was GREAT. Wait until you see the interior splash pages...oh my...