Monday, May 21, 2012

Guardian Predator on the loose...

NECA's Predators Series 5 is out! In the past, I've put up pictures of ALL the new figs all at once. This time, however, I think I'm going to give each hunter his "due." First one out of the package is the Guardian Predator aka Gort Predator. Interesting bit of trivia: This was the original bio mask intended to be used in the first Predator film. Ultimately they made the right choice, but I still like this one very much - very similar to the Celtic Pred from AVP. Anyway..some in package pics to start off...
Nice back card design...
Bow to me...
These next two are essentially the same photo BUT the background was a bit different so I included both.
This was a nice touch and a neat homage to the original Predator. BLOODY GREEN PREDATOR leg! Awesome detail here!
One of my favorite shots...
And some nice BW's...
A teaser for the entire set...Snake and Stalker will soon be unleashed. STAY TUNED!

1 comment:

WarRaptor said...

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?

I love the B and W pic.