Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas cheer of yesteryear...2011

So I found some old Christmas photos this past weekend in an old family album and I noticed several awesome toys and other things in those pictures. I've made it my mission to find pictures of these things and post them as I find them...I may or may not scan the original photos in...don't wanna embarass myself. Anyway...the first two items are Super Hero related...

Incredible Hulk chopper! Apparently there was a giant Hulk figure that went into this that I never had, but I'm sure several Star Wars, He-Man, and GI JOEs took a ride in it at some point or another...


Next up is a pair of Spider-Man Toastee sox. I remember these things - I even remember the threads going around the edges that held the sticky plastic "sole." Awesome.



More of these as I find them. What a trip down memory lane.

1 comment:

WarRaptor said...

HAH! I want me some Toastee socks.