Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Comics...5.25.11...

This must be Super Promotion week as just about every major title has some kind of banner embellishing its cover, ruining otherwise great artwork...oh well starting off with TRI-COVERS OF THE WEEK, a first for me..

'68 #2..."Here I come baby, I'm gonna get ya!"



Hellraiser #2 - becoming one of my favorite books...well drawn and written even better...so good to see this title succeeding on its premise.



Godzilla KOM #3...too much monster action on the front to not give this one a nod...a hilarious comic...



Wolverine 9...



American Vampire 15...



Detective 877...



The Walking Dead 85...



Witch Doctor #0...add-on to TWD85...I am getting a serious Re-Animator/Poltergeist vibe from this one and I am thrilled - gonna have to pick this one up when it debuts....can never have enough horror comics!

No comments: