Monday, March 2, 2015

"A far better resting place..."

A ton of outstanding fan art was created in honor of Leonard Nimoy this weekend all around the world. It inspired to create some of my own, so here it comes. This is how I grieved...









And one of best (or as Spock would say...fascinating) progression drawings I've done in recent memory. My proportions are still a bit off here and there, but I think I captured the essence for the most part:

Captain Spock, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
































And of course, one last thing...


"My father says that you have been my friend...you came back for me..."

"You would have done the same for me."

"Why would do this?"

"Because the needs of the one, outweigh the needs of the many."

"I have been and ever shall be...your friend. The ship - out of danger?"

"You saved the ship. You saved us all...don't you remember."

".....Jim. Your name.....is Jim."



Rest in peace, good sir. May the wind be at our backs. Stationsplease...

No comments: