Friday, February 27, 2015

"Of my friend I can only say this..."

"Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels - his was the most...human."

Leonard Nimoy has passed away. I have no words. He was my guide, my protector, and my friend. So the best way I know how to deal with this is simply through words and pictures.

Amok Time




"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...message, Spock?"
"None that I'm conscious of...except of course - Happy Birthday - surely, the best of times..."




"The ship...out of danger?"
"You saved the ship...you saved us all. Don't you remember?"
--
"Jim. Your name...is Jim."




"If I were human, I believe my response would be...go to hell....If I were human..."




"You know he's really not dead - as long as we remember him."




I'm sure there will be more, but for now, Godspeed sir. We give you back to the stars...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Done Corey.. No Star Wars tonight.. My wife called and said, "Let's watch Star Trek tonight.. It is a buzz, even non sci fi people are shocked and upset.. Very fitting Blog post.. and as he ended every tweet. #LL&P

WarRaptor said...

A sad day. First star to the right...and straight on till morning