Monday, August 4, 2014

A Weekend of Random Sketching...

A pretty random weekend with nothing major to show for it other than a handful of sketches and marker works. I'm pretty happy with the output - maybe I'll get something more finished looking done during the week.

First off, a Dr. Channard sketch that I quit on. It wasn't going the way I planned so moved along. Some nice things, and some not so nice things. Too rigid.













One of my faves so far, a quickie Eric Draven in ink and sharpie marker. He kind of looks like a fat old woman, but I can see The Crow in there too. HA!





Godzilla 1985. One of my childhood favorites.



Another quickie Godzilla sketch...Does he have a batman mouth?



Jason from Part VII with a weedwhacker!



Finally, a Batman sketch I came up with. Very symbolic and I threw a few words on there too. Comic-like.





Last, a WIP rough sketch of something I want to do eventually featuring the Dark Knight and the Man of Steel. It's very early and the composition could change, but I like the colors and placement of figures so far. We shall see - stay tuned.

No comments: