Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Neca GODZILLA!!!!!

NECA - makers of all of the recent Predator figures - have now come out with a figure of the 2014 Godzilla! I have been hearing good things about the joints and sculpt, but nothing could have prepared me for this. First some In Package pics...





Upon opening, the only thing you have to do is attach the bottom part of the tail. It's 12 inches long from top of the head to the tip of the tail! Lots of incredible detail for a $20 figure! I couldn't stop taking pictures of this thing - there are so many unique shapes and angles! Everything is articulated except for the toes and fingers on the hands. Everything else can pretty much swivel all around!













Love these "low level" shots I got..plus I threw in a black and white of the profile! Arrghh!!! Awesome.







Overall the thing is a dark grey/black color but there are subtle hints of green in the chest and arms if you look close enough here...





















I usually don't "review" figures on here, but I'll make an exception today. Considering how cheap this is and how much work was put into it, this is an unbeatable deal! 5 out of 5 Khans! More pictures to come in the following days...

2 comments:

eric corbett said...

NECA is killing it days. I had not planned on picking this up but this post is making that decision a little harder. I will probably just stick with my Pacific Rim kaiju but Godzilla would make for some excellent toy shelf battles!

Dukes413 said...

Just go get one man! Then watch him decimate your entire shelf of those puny PacRim Kaiju! Haha!

NECA has the market on lockdown that's for sure with regards to monster toys!