Thursday, June 7, 2012

Criterion...Re-animated...

Ok, so this is a new initiative on my part. Apparently there is an entire sub culture on the web for creating fake Criterion DVD covers. Just google FAKE CRITERION if you don't believe me. Anyway, Criterion's designs are some of the best in the business, and many people have taken it upon themselves to create their own for not-so-great films. It's a fun thing to look at from time to time, especially when someone comes up with something really inspired for a really bad film. So here is my first attempt, with the help of a criterion PSD template I found online...Enjoy!

BRIDE OF RE-ANIMATOR!!!

Front...



Entire outside layout...front and back covers and spine.



2 comments:

WarRaptor said...

Cool cover man - I like what you've done...however, you pull some weird shit out of your ass

HAHAHAHAH! Bride Of Re-Animator??? WTF?!?

Dukes413 said...

Thanks dude. Believe it or not, that's a REAL movie. Ha! I can pick them can't I?