Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I can hear the monsters screaming...

Some more "inspired by" motifs - this time from the Dead Space 2 video game. Part of the initial advertising campaign upon release were these Rorschach images that had subtle hints to the necromorphs featured in the game. I created my own based on that idea and here are some ideas below. I'm not sure which I like the best, but the first and third are my favorites I think. Isaac is the main character and he is slowly going mad in the storyline having encountered and alien "marker" which caused an insane religious movement spearheaded by an individual named Altman. Crazy, bloody, scary stuff for a video game...

What say you - which is your favorite?




1 comment:

WarRaptor said...

Yeah, I agree. 1st and 3rd. I like the little symbol inside Rorschach.