Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Comics...7.14.11...

A gigantic stash this week! There were at least 6 candidates for COVER OF THE WEEK but this one ultimately won out. Its very classic looking. I don't know what it is exactly, I just know that I like it best. Also included is an alt version - don't know why they picked the "more blue" version, perhaps bec they had several "red" covers lately...anyway...

COTW - American Vampire Survival of the Fittest #2



The Red Wing 1


Hellraiser 3. Hell yes.


Godzilla Gangsters and Goliaths 2


Bats The Dark Knight 3


Detective Comics 879. If you aren't reading this, then you aren't reading good Batman comics.


Wolverine 12


Fear Itself X-Force 1. Outstanding image, I just hate the Fear Itself title banners.


Fear Itself Wolverine 1


Flashpoint 3


Bats Knight of Vengeance 2


Blue Estate 4


Moon Knight 3


Whew! That's all of them I think...

No comments: