Thursday, June 2, 2011

Prometheus (2012)...

The fanboy is coming out in my again...as you may or may not know, Ridley Scott is returning to the Alien films....sorta....his new big budget "prequel" entitled PROMETHEUS releases Summer 2012 and I am super excited for it. Below are some very crappy/preliminary teaser posters I came up with. Mostly done to see what I could come up with and to visualize some graphic/font placement. Let me know what you guys think...

First and prob the best, I left the stars out on purpose, a slight homage to the first ALIEN poster, also created the planet in photoshop. Nice.



A slightly more cheerful treatment with pretty planet rings, the font is cool...maybe this could be the novelization cover?



Serious "wink wink nudge nudge" to a supposed plot point in the film. You Alien fans can figure this one out...

No comments: